Objections and appeals


Is the assessment correct? Have the rules been complied with?

If you do not agree with the tax assessment, you can submit a letter of objection, and later, if necessary, a letter of appeal. This not only involves the assessment itself, but also the way in which it was reached. Were the rules complied with in this respect?

Do you need a lawyer or not?

You are not required to engage a lawyer if you are lodging an objection. But it can be a sensible decision to do so. The lawyers at Jaeger are specialised in tax law. They have a great deal of experience with court proceedings. Generally speaking, they sail a somewhat tighter course than a tax adviser would. And bear in mind – the better proceedings are conducted, the greater the chance of a positive result.


Would you like to know if assistance from a tax lawyer would be useful in your situation? Click here to contact us.

Weteringschans 237
1017 XH Amsterdam

T 020 - 676 04 81
F 020 - 676 04 82
E info@jaeger.nl

contact us